11 March 2007

Staple Pigeon New Era

I ran into this beauty of a hat at Reed Space today and had to pick it up. I was eyeing New Eras at their store yesterday, but I'm seriously glad I held back. Even though the logo is based on the infamous 'Pigeon' Dunk (which somehow makes it a little annoying) that caused 'riots' when it came out a while back, I love the big ass Rock Dove on the front. Another bonus is the fact that I hadn't seen this hat before, it seemed like they had just got it in - and none of the usual suspects had posted about it.

I guess I'm turning into a serious bird nerd too, and even though people love to hate on the pigeon, they are amazing creatures when you know a bit about them. So I'm ditching the Oriole Bird for the humble Pigeon, at least for a while.


No comments: